Loving the San Francisco Bay Area... Community development, urban ministry, trying to defeat poverty, faith, religion, politics, good music, the quest for the perfect pizza, the Yankees, motorcycles... All in a 'day's life'

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Conversation with Amy about my life

On 9/19/06 11:15 AM, "Amy Kushner" wrote:

Thanks, John. You’re a pretty good egg yourself. It was good to talk to you last week.

John wrote:

I’m just hanging here with the three of me – me, myself and I. I is a jerk, me can be somewhat grumpy and myself spends most of his time daydreaming and blogging. I get sick of them – come and see us sometime.

On 9/19/06 11:31 AM, "Amy Kushner" wrote:

Are you OK??????
Do I need to come over right now???
Deeply concerned….

John Wrote:

WE’RE doing fine... If only myself would get off his rear end and do some work I and me would feel much better.


AHHH, THE JOYS OF WORKING ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment