Loving the San Francisco Bay Area... Community development, urban ministry, trying to defeat poverty, faith, religion, politics, good music, the quest for the perfect pizza, the Yankees, motorcycles... All in a 'day's life'

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Guess I'm a San Francisco Nut

Blogger "The Conserative Christian" takes exception to my quoting Brian McLaren in an earlier post. However, I agree with him that I can be sometimes quite nutty.

Although I'm flattered - if he would have read right he would have saw that I was quoting McLaren. Let's give credit when credit is due. In the end, I'm glad we're all talking about this issue. Right on, Mr. McLaren for stirring the pot.

1 comment:

  1. Dude,

    You are sooooooo nice. I followed the link to his blog and your responses. You tried to treat him as Christ would and he's too angry and religious to even have a discussion. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. Anyway, it's always interesting to see how many people who are so un-loving and vicious toward any talk of loving homosexuals oftentimes need grace and love later as their secret struggle with homosexuality comes to the light.

    Keep loving people where they are at and pray that the Lord will take them where He's designed them to be!!!

    Tommy T

    ReplyDelete